WHAT ARE THE VISA REQUIREMENTS?
Attendees may require a tourist visa to enter Belize. A visa will allow you to enter the country and remain legal for a maximum of 30 days from date of entry.
Click here to search your country of nation’s visa requirements.
HOW TO GET TO BELIZE
The Belize Investment Summit will be held at the Grand Caribe Belize, Ambergris Caye Resort
2 Miles North San Pedro Town, San Pedro
SOME PLACES nearby TO STAY
- Grand Caribe Belize
- Ramon's Village Resort
- Coco Beach Resort
- Las Terrazas Resort and Residences
- Costa Blue Beach Resort, Trademark Collection by Wyndham
- The Palms Oceanfront Suites
- Mahogany Bay Resort & Beach Club
THINGS TO DO IN SAN PEDRO BELIZE
- Go snorkeling or diving
- Visit the Truck Stop
- The Belize Chocolate Company
- Explore San Pedro by golf cart or bike (+ visit Secret Beach, maybe?)
- Painting Workshop
- Drink with the Locals
- Eat Local Food
- Get on a boat - for a sunset cruise or to go to sandbar
- Food Tours
- All attendees of the Belize Investment Summit 2021 must be vaccinated
- All travelers both vaccinated and unvaccinated entering Belize from the Phillip Goldson International Airport will be required to present a negative PCR COVID-19 test within 96 hours of travel or a negative result from any approved Antigen Rapid Test taken within 48 hours of travel. If no test is presented, a COVID-19 test will be administered at the airport for a fee of USD $50 per passenger.
- Presently, Belize has instituted a temporary travel ban on persons who have travelled to or originated from or have transited the Republic of India and the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. The temporary ban is due to the rising numbers of persons in these countries infected with the COVID-19 virus.
- Use of face masks in public spaces is mandatory by all citizens and visitors to Belize
- Enforcement of physical distancing measures in public spaces and capacity restrictions at restaurants (currently 50%), grocery stores, retail stores, etc.
- The Ministry of Health and Wellness offers COVID testing for passengers travelling to the US, Canada, and other destinations that require proof of a negative COVID test for entry. For information on testing sites and cost, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org